by Woman’s Day Workshop; William E Whitlock, Director
Put together a half dozen of these Fun Furniture pieces, and your child will have endless play ideas. Made from just one simple box construction, the pieces are great for pretend games, the right size to use as table and chairs. And best of all, Mother can do this job herself. (No waiting for Dad to get around to it!) See following pages for easy directions, step-by-step photographs.
Games unlimited – hours of play for active preschoolers
Buy cut lumber… measure… saw… nail… paint
1. A delicious idea — it’s teatime for two
2. Artist at work in her made-to-order studio
3. All aboard on the soapbox express!
4. “My, Mrs Smith, you have lots of mail today”
5. Pile ’em up to fill with toys
A. Have sections cut from 3/4″ pine lumber at lumberyard.