With Jell-O Pudding, your next sweet temptation is just moments away.
Sinfully delicious. Delightfully simple.
Jell-O Pudding and Cool Whip combine with velvety cream cheese to create a sinfully delicious dessert that only takes 20 minutes to make. Thank heaven.
Striped Delight recipe
1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup melted butter
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp. milk
1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
2 packages (4 serving size) Jello brand chocolate instant pudding *
3-1/2 cups cold milk
Sprinkle with nuts (optional)
* Or use 1 package (6-serving size) instant pudding and 2-1/2 cups milk
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs. cup sugar and melted butter. Press firmly into bottom of 13×9-inch pan.
2. Beat cream cheese with sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk until smooth. Fold in half the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
3. Using 3-1/2 cups cold milk. prepare pudding as directed on package. Pour over cream cheese layer. Chill several hours or overnight.
4. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding. Garnish with grated chocolate or chopped nuts, if desired.
Makes 12 to 15 servings
Variation: Try Striped Delight in Pistachio. Lemon and Butterscotch flavors, too.
See books created by our team in the Click Americana shop!
Source publication: Working Mother
Publication date: May 1985